I'm shopping for outfits for a family portrait with 16 people in it.
Rami's parents just celebrated 50 years of marriage. We decided to get a family portrait taken of all of us (now that all the Ubaydi's are done having kids). We decided to celebrate the anniversary in April because it would be warmer in Michigan and it'd be easy to find outfits to coordinate the pastel color scheme given that it's so close to Easter.
Well, that task is easier said than done. *hmph*
I'm having a hard time finding dresses for the girls that are not polka dotted or bold, bright flower patterns. Big girl dresses in Isabella's size are not age appropriate for her. I'm just looking for plain pastel sundresses with short sleeves. Then there's Quentin who screams that he is not wearing a suit. He will wear a suit, even if he doesn't think he will.
Rami, of course is all set. He has what he needs because he wears these things everyday.
I have recently lost 24 pounds and am going to have to also shop for myself.
I have 3 weekends to find something that will work for all of us AND will coordinate with 10 other people.
Whose idea was this? Oh...I think it was mine.
I don't even want to think about the shoes I'm going to have to buy and the hair I'm going to have to style on picture day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey Stephanie, Let me know if you need any sort of bows. I started making a butterfly, bumble bee and lady bug bow. They aren't as big as the korker bows.
I was going to make a set of each bugs for your girls just because, but if you want the butterflies in a certain color, I could do that. Just a thought! Good luck on the dress shopping. You will be victorious.
I think I'm going to leave all their hair down for the portraits. Maybe a simple clip to pull it out of their eyes only. But, they're wearing navy and grass green on Easter Sunday if you want to make something cute to wear on Easter.
Thanks Lizzy.
That is why we haven't had a family photo in 5 years! Tommy was 6 months old. Poor Katie, the family photo on the wall doesn't include her. I am planning to do it this Spring.
Post a Comment