I am hoping this is the last time this week I even have to think about these stupid neighbors of mine.
After an exhausting day yesterday I was in bed by 8:30pm. At 9:00 I heard music blaring from our "party" neighbor who lives next door to dog neighbor. Of course, this is something they are trying to provoke us with right? I mean...a party on a Wednesday night? The 3 main people who complained yesterday about their best friends were the 3 of us who live directly behind them and their outdoor speakers and summer parties.
Soon after the music started the dogs started barking. Hey, wait...didn't dog lady JUST tell the AC Officer that her dogs are never out after 5:30pm, in fact always in her house with her? I waited for 20 minutes and decided that I really needed to get out of bed and videotape this.
I got my camera at 9:27 and walked out on my upper balcony. I stood there for 4 minutes (camera malfunction only allowed me to capture it for 30 seconds though) and video taped until Laura saw me and called the dogs in (well, actually she made her 10 year old daughter call the dogs in).
Personally, if I had just spent the better part of my day in a hearing listening to neighbor after neighbor file in and present evidence against my dogs. And, I told the AC officer that I kept my dogs in after 5:30pm, I would have at least actually done it for that ONE night.
I ended up calling security too last night regarding the music blaring. They asked them to stop and as soon as security left they cranked it up and came out and serenaded the neighborhood with a bad karaoke version of Na , Na , Na, Na...Hey Hey...Goodbye (complete with clapping). Security went back 15 minutes later for a recheck at 10pm and after the second warning they finally shut it off.
It's ON like Donkey Kong now people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment