
Here's what I have so far. I could not find a dress in a solid pastel color for me. So, I ended up with a skirt and blouse. The blouse is ocean blue with a charcoal cami underneath. The skirt is an a-line in light grey. I love Banana Republic. I haven't shopped there in YEARS! But, I love their sizing...a size 6 skirt and a size small blouse (I used to be a size 12 and a Large at least). CRAZY!
I am hoping to use the 40 year old family suit for Quentin to wear with a baby blue tie and white shirt. I am somewhat concerned that the family suit may be too blue. Otherwise I'll run to JcPenney and pick up a boys Easter outfit.
The girls dresses were also difficult to hunt down but I think they'll work. I'm just hoping that Susan can find something similar for Maggie to wear.
This weeks adventure will be finding shoes and tights for the girls. I was just going to wear black pumps unless someone thinks I should look for a different color for myself.

No comments:
Post a Comment