Thursday, July 31, 2008

13 days

School starts in 13 days. We're going shopping for school supplies today. We already have the backpacks and lunchboxes but today is for the small stuff. Crayons, pencils, notebooks, dry erase markers, scissors, glue and paper. The fun stuff. the stuff that smells good.

I love the smell of fresh school supplies. The girls are excited. We have our list from school and we're assembling our first day of school care boxes for out teachers. With 3 kiddos in school this year, Rami's wondering where we're going to store all the stuff for the next 13 days.

This weekend's challange: Going through clothes to see what still fits (I swear these children grow faster int he heat of the summer) and going shopping for one special first day of school outfit! FUN!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

yay! cool! I love new crayons and new glue sticks....ooohh have fun!

Lori said...

I LOVE NEW CRAYONS!