Yep, you heard me.
I took a nearly 2 week vacation. I didn't want to stop vacationing. It was GREAT!
first I flew to Savannah Georgia for a chickcation. A group of 11 moms went on a 4 day vacation alone without kids. We did whatever we felt like doing. We weren't responsible for anyone but ourselves and we laughed HARD everyday. As a matter of fact I think my abs still hurt from laughing.
I'll tell you more about it in a separate blog entry.
Then I flew back across the country to California and I had 30 hours to sleep 2 nights worth of sleep, unpack, do laundry and repack the entire family for 7 days in Florida. I criss-crossed the country twice in 13 days. :)
In Florida, we spent 5 days in the Tampa/Clearwater area and 2.5 days in Orlando.
We did as much as one family can humanly do during one vacation. My main goal was to not think about anything stressful and to eat in the open air on the beach for as many meals as possible. We did have one situation with Q and hives...we're pretty sure that at this point he's actually allergic to vacations (Disneyland 2 years ago...ER, Palm Desert this past summer...near anaphylactic shock from an undiagnosed nut allergy). We're not sure what caused the hives to start this time but i managed to keep them under control with benedryl.
More on Florida in another entry as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment