Well, it's official...I am the evil mother. I generally stay out of Isabella's room. She keeps it clean and once a month I go in and help her refold clothes that have gotten messed up. But, today I went in her room to open the windows because it is a nice day and I glanced down and saw a note on her bedside table.
My mom has no scene (sense) what so ever. She is a fish breath women 6x the smell.
Love (with a <3)
Isabella.
I'm laughing because obviously she is feeling the pressure from my recent crack downs on behavior and homework but also because she signed it "love" which obviously means she still loves me even though I have fish breath so bad that it's 6 times worse than the smell of actual fish breath AND I have no sense what so ever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
ohhhhhhhhh my.......... LOL
LMAO!!!!!
Post a Comment