Thursday, October 29, 2009

Q's first halloween party




Quentin has been very excited for 2 weeks about his upcoming Halloween party at preschool. He doesn't remember ever having been to a Halloween party and he was super duper excited.

He had a lot of fun putting his costume on, sharing some songs, checking out his friends costumes and then doing a costume parade.

From my viewpoint it was stresfull...a lot of parents brought treats with nuts to share and I was on high alert for nuts during my hour and a half visit to school.



1 comment:

Liz said...

He looks so cute in his costume. I thought our party was stressful as well only because there were two kids that were out of control! The teacher is allergic to nuts so she doesn't let anything like that through the door. She checks it all. I thought she was just hiding the identity of the child, but turns out she wasn't...it isn't any child. It is her! Too bad she isn't Q's teacher. You would not have any worries then!