Sunday, December 21, 2008

Baking




All of the kids have been really wanting to bake this year. Normally, I am not a baker. My baked goods are usually the break and bake kind of cookies etc. But, this year I decided to go ahead and let the kids bake. We used mixes for the most part but we added some fun twists.




Isabella made caramel, nut truffle brownies


Ava made peppermint brownies


Sophia made banana nut bread and muffins


Quentin made sugar cookies




After we were done I realized we had made ALOT of baked goodies. So, I also decided to do something never attempted before. I packaged some of the goodies up for our neighbors. The kids were proud that they did all the baking and mixing and pouring and chopping and then delivered their goodies.


1 comment:

Liz said...

what a great way to spread some Christmas cheer!