Monday, December 29, 2008

Movie Review Monday

We saw 2 movies this extended weekend.

First, we saw Marley & Me on Christmas Day. We took all the kids and the theater was packed! This was a good movie but definitely not disclaimed properly. In my opinion it is not suitable for younger kids. I was expecting a Beethoven's kind of movie...funny dog stuff. There were themes in this movie that we just a little too mature for the girls and even the ending made Quentin sad.I would say this movie is better rated as PG-13 instead of PG.

Last night we saw The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. What a fabulous movie. It was long but worthwhile. The visuals were stunning and the story was a true love story. I could have done without the last 10 minutes of the movie and they wouldn't have lost anything by cutting that off.

No comments: