Tuesday, August 5, 2008

No flowers, no card...right? Just checking.



This is the statement uttered by my husband today. Apparently, he knows it's our anniversary tomorrow. He knows it's "only" 14 years because after he uttered the words "no flowers, no cards, right? Just checking" he stated that "that stuff is for 15 years".


So, ladies out there...just so you know if it's "only 14 years" don't expect anything other than a sitter and dinner on Friday night. Don't bother pining for a romantic card or a single pink rose.


I can't wait until next year when I get a card and some flowers for our 15th anniversary!


August 6, 1994 (14 years together).

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

LOL "only"
amazing.

Happy Anniv! I love you guys very much - and I'm so proud to say that I was there standing right beside you both....even if I had crazy hair and you had giant sleeves (that were reduced). LOL
xoxo

Unknown said...

Rami...not cool!!!

Happy anniversary to you!

Lori said...

okay, Stephanie, so the comment from "Jeremy" is actually from ME. I was signed into his account for some reason...oops!