Can you believe that when I looked at this weekend's calendar there was not a single activity written down? Blank, both date squares completely free of activties. White squares with nothing written in them except the date.
I slept in today...by 15 minutes. Changed poopy crib sheets, threw a load of laundry in and drank my coffee. Headed tot he gym for and hour and 20 minutes. Came home to find the kids enjoying the fresh air, riding bikes and scooters and all dressed. I took a shower and then we headed for the Farmers Market. We enjoyed a fresh lunch at the market while grazing on all the fresh fruits and veggies.
We came home and put the nappers to sleep. The big girls and Rami and I headed outside for yardwork. Rami took the girls swimming and Q and I headed to the nursery for a few new plants.
It was a good and boring day. Q and Ava have chest colds and Isabella has nose congestion. So, overall it was a great day to chill.
Tomorrow we'll finish more yard work and then try to come up with something to do.
Next week is Labor day weekend and then Soccer season starts and games are always on Saturdays.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment