NEVER! I repeat NEVER! Try to shop for yourself AND try clothes on when you have a 2 year old toddler with you. Even if you can get the other 3 kids to behave...the 2 year old will scream his head off and distract the salesperson and you and you will leave with an error on your bill.
Then, to add insult to injury you will have to take same toddler (and sisters) back to the store that very same day (but a seperate trip of course) to have the manager fix the mistake in the transaction because you didn't gather your thoughts before you left the store.
Unless of course you'd rather not deal with it and consider it a $16.00 mistake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
This sounds like my everyday life with Claire. These two year olds are a handful. Claire and Ella both think that open aisles are an invitation to run and jump as if they were in a playground. I try to avoid shopping with them altogether but it isn't always possible. I went to IKEA this week and took Aunt Beth for help. I feel you...I am so sorry.
Post a Comment