Monday, July 7, 2008

It Begins

Well, we last one month of summer vacation without a heavy schedule of camps and activities. The flyers started rolling in and they all looked sooo appealing.

In addition to our normal gymnastics, ballet, tennis lessons and soccer training....
We are now finishing our 4th week of swim lessons for the girls.
We're starting our first week of Soccer Camp for Ava and Sophia.
Next week Sophia goes to Science camp...fun experiements from 8am-2:30PM
All 3 girls go to half day Safety Camp the following week.

We'll be squeezing in Ava's Ballet Recital at the BIG theater in Escondido.

Then Isabella is off to 2 weeks of half day soccer camp as well. While Ava and Sophia take another week of Mini-Soccer Camp.

They've all been fighting with each other so terribly the last week that my goal was to rotate them through individual activities that would give them something of their own to do.

Parenting is nothing more than a big social experiement I guess.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

argh...no fighting!! man, you guys are busy! I need to schedule a visit!

Liz said...

Oh the fighting. AHHH I hate it! Ella is getting really bad with Claire. And Claire is starting to yell out the same phrases that Ella does. It isn't cute, but i have to say, I am glad I am not the only one going through it.

Stephanie said...

We just added Vacation Bible School to next weeks schedule as well. UGH, somebody teach me to say no.