Rami just returned from his 20 year high school reunion. Holy cow, saying that is liable to make a person feel...um, old. We've stayed in contact with alot of his friends over the years. And, even though I met Rami in college I still know a lot of the high school buddies because they're like family. We celebrated throughout the years with these people and we've exchanged Christmas cards, been to weddings, held babies, exchanged advice and we've never really lost contact. But, still 20 years is a big deal. So, Rami flew home to celebrate the 20 years that have gone by.
He came home today and informed me that I apparently have a fan club (yeah, I'm probably exaggerating, but it's my blog so I can). A few people mentioned that they've been keeping up with our family through this blog and that they actually find my writing amusing and simply funny. Well, now folks, I'm blushing. I never intended this blog to be anything more than keeping my family in the loop and a great outlet to vent about those mundane things in a mom's life that at the time can be so all consuming, but then upon reflection they are really just things that all mom's, wives, friends and families go through on one level or another. It's therapy and it's cheap.
So, to all my new fans out there...*waves*, thanks for reading and commiserating with me. But, you're making me blush. However...if I do say something truly funny (which does happen occasionally, but usually only when you do things like find poop balls in the washer) please feel free to let me know that it's amusing. If you find it stupid...well, then if you've been reading anything I write, then you'll know that I really am just a big 'ole dork at heart.
Note to self: I guess I really am going to have to start editing my notes better, I often overlook typos and miss-spellings in the heat of just getting the update posted, but now I'm feeling self conscious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment