Thursday, January 29, 2009

So much to say, so little time

I have been so busy lately. But here's a few notes of what i want to tell you more about.

1. My friend does not have breast cancer but we had quite a scare.
2. Sophia missed basketball practice today and that wench of a coach better let her play on Saturday because we had an excuse that was beyond Sophia's control.
3. I got a call that crazy dog lady hiked her slope to get a closer look at my Bark Stop machine today. Maybe I should sell it to her to train her dogs. LOL!
4. I've changed my workout routine. I now run 13 miles per week. Monday = 2.5 miles, Tuesday = a 5K or 3.1 miles (running for speed. This Tuesday was 33 minutes and 6 seconds), Wednesday = 1.5 miles, Thursday = 5 miles (running for endurance. Made it in 58 minutes today), Friday = 1-2 miles. I am also still strength training 30-45 minutes a day.

No comments: