Saturday, April 19, 2008

The Ramifications of Breastfeeding

This is something that no scientist will ever tell you.

Earlier in the week while driving in the car we were discussing Isabella's infancy. She all the sudden says....when I was a tiny baby why did I suck your "chest"? What was I doing? Biting your bra?

I suppressed the giggle and said no, you were nursing, breastfeeding.

She shouts...ewww, why?

I calmly explained that babies get milk from mommies and I made milk for her.

Sophia shouts ...like a cow. (we're going tot he dairy next week on a field trip).

Isabella says...That's disgusting, I can't believe I did that. She was very put off by it.

So, even though we thought we were doing something so wonderful for our babies...now you know. They will, in the long run, only think that we as parents and mothers only breast feed to further embarrass them in life.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I <3 them! Sophia is always so witty.

Lori said...

LOL, oh my gosh, I am cracking up.

Jennifer said...

i think i was just like isabella as a kid. that sounds like something i would say. lol