Overheard last night: But mom, I can't share my room with Ava because when Ava lays in her bed and coughs it goes up to the ceiling bounces off the fan and comes right down in my face. (Like some sort of mystic spray I'm imagining).
Overheard this morning: Ava, move to that side of the table and when you cough the germs will not be able to get to me because the plant is in between us. (Junior scientist in the making).
Ava has bronchitis this morning and is on Zithromax.
Quentin, after battling RSV, ear infection and reactive airway disease last month at Dinseyland. Now, again, has a double ear infection and we think we've caught the airways early enough that we can knock out any respiratory problems with his inhaler.
Update: Nope...didn't catch it. He started struggling to breathe later in the day and we were back at the doctor's office. We now have a home nebulizer machine.
Squash the germs. Now, where's my fly swatter...so I can get busy on that. Maybe the Clorox wipes are in order today as well...I'm off to disinfect.

2 comments:
Sophia just cracks me up :):) She is serious about avoiding getting sick!
poor little sweet, Q. he's still beautiful with that thing on his face.
Post a Comment