
.jpg)
Well, last night was our date night. We went to a local German Tavern for some Oktoberfest beers and then big surprise....went to the casino. Won $250...so I call it a good FREE night!
I've lost 20 pounds now too.
Our days as a family of 6 that just moved across the country from Southern California to Southeast Michigan. A work at home, runner who is also a soccer,basketball, Girl Scouts, dance mom, school volunteer with a husband who travels and 4 kids 5-11 years old. The soccer star, the smartypants, the prima ballerina and the dude.
7 comments:
You look great!
you look so awesome Stephanie! I am SO proud of you and all your hard work :)
what a sexy mama! You look amazing, great job!
you look HOT!! I like Rami's new stubble too :)
It's gone! He had to shave for meetings at coorporate this week.
woo! fun! you are a total MILF!
You look amazing! I hope Rami tells you all the time how hot you are!!!
Post a Comment