Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Highlights

The last two days have been CRAZY!!!!
Let's see if I can recap.
Client project up at 5am for me
School
Sick Q
Sick A
Carpool
Chess Club
Basketball
Math Tutoring
Dinner
Baths
Bed
School
Sick Q
Gym
Showered (while showering Q decided to paint with mouthwash. Because I couldn't tell if he drank any...I had to call poison control)
Sick A
Girl Scout order processing for me
Carpool
Girl scouts for Sophia
Basketball (while running between GS and Basketball I had to leave B'Ball practice. I accidently peeled out in the new coach's driveway...talk about embarassing. Isabella claimed I wasn't her mom)
Soccer
Dinner
Bed
Take trash to the curb
Finish Girl Scout Order Processing (that "easy" job I volunteered for took me 3 hours)
update blog
Go to bed

Tomorrow is easier and Thursday is my day off. Friday is CRAZY CRAZY! Saturday is slightly crazy but I'm looking forward to my hair cut and color.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

man i'm tired just looking at that.

i need a haircut badly.

Liz said...

Whew, you go girl!