Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Real Housewives

Just keeping it real here ---

I need to go grocery shopping. I have needed to go grocery shopping for a week now. I'm down to eggs, cereal, milk and bread. I think I may be able to hold out another 3 days. YES! I hate grocery shopping THAT much.

Ava had soccer practice yesterday. I really shouldn't call it soccer practice because for 20 minutes of the 45 minute practice she laid on the grass (using her ball as a pillow) while I sat in the van watching in amazment at her nerve. I listened to Q scream for 20 minutes and contemplated pulling Ava off the field and leaving. But, since I've done that once before already I sat and watched instead. Did I mention Ava is allergic tot he grass and it makes her break out in a rash when she lays in it?

Sophia is so dang emotional with this whole teeth thing. I can't win no matter what I do with her. Sigh....

Isabella is having trouble with cliques already in 3rd grade. She's a lot like me as a kid. So sensitive and analytical. She worries so much she's been coming home with headaches from keeping it all bottled up. Some of the things she tells me the girls say makes my stomach turn and makes me want to go punch the parents of the girls myself.

Quentin is sleeping in the big boy bed again. He has agreed to have Santa come pick up the crib for the elf babies that need it. I DO have to bribe him with candy in order to get him to sleep in the bed as the crib is still in his room and looks awful tempting. I'll worry about the dental problems later I guess.

I hate that every Tuesday night I have to take the trash to the curb. Thsi is a blue job (Rami's job) yet somehow it's the one thing that annoys me the most about his travelling. I hate every step i take to the curb, in the dark with 3 trash cans.

1 comment:

Liz said...

I am happy to go on vacation with you and never return...it's been one of those days for me too.