A conversation with Q over the course of a few weeks.
Last March in Florida while packing to leave on the last day: "I don't want to leave vacation. I like vacation alot!"
May, when we visited Coronado three times in 6 weeks but only stayed one night each time. "Staying in a hotel just one night isn't that much fun. I want to stay longer. Can we go to the hotels again?"
Last week: "Mom, I don't like our house. I want to go to a hotel."
Yesterday: "When I am grown I am going to have a car and a dog and I'm going to drive and stay in hotels." "It's going to be a blue car and a baby dog ( a small black pug named Fudge) and I won't need to work." " I'm going to make money to go to the gas station but I'm not going to have a job."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment