


When you have 3 kids in elementary school you are often running around like a crazy person trying to attend all of the Mother's Day get together with each child and their class. Feeling not very relaxed and very stressed I had Muffins with Mom in 1st grade, listened to a song (a real tear jerker) sung by Sophia, and then headed to Kindergarten Tea with Ava....I had to check my makeup and get a new tissue out.

2 comments:
I can't wait for all of that to start. This year Ella's teacher filled out a questionaire about us moms...it was cute. The teacher than said a weird comment to the parents that we would get to look forward to a mother's day tea with our kids in Kindergarten. She said she likes us mom's but she doesn't like us that much to that big of a production. I think she is tired of teaching this year...she relates well to the kids, but obviously not to the parents! Yikes right!?
OH I forgot to say that was a direct quote from her about the "she likes us but not that much"
Post a Comment