Monday, April 6, 2009

Easter Bunny


I took the kiddos out to the mall to see the Easter Bunny today. Easter sure is sneaking up on me this year. This trip to Michigan in 4 days is making me slack about Easter. I'm not even sure the Easter Bunny visits if you are not home. I am almost positive that the Easter Bunny doesn't pack your basket and treats to take with him to your destination...does he?

2 comments:

Liz said...

THat is too funny, we went to see the Easter Bunny today too. We lucked out with no lines and free pictures. The mall closest to us has changed their policy so that you can't take your own pictures, you have to buy the "cheap" package at $15. I am really glad we got a guy who didn't care, and let me take my own pictures!

I think the Easter bunny should come on Thursday for you guys. Tell the kids that he was really over booked with kids that were so good this year, so he had to start making his deliveries early. :)

Rebecca said...

Great picture! Love Q's tie!