Saturday, September 6, 2008

A Goal for Everyone!




The Ubaydi Sister Trifecta was in effect for the first game of the season. All teams dominated the fields today!

Ava is in U-5 co-ed and scored a goal within 2 minutes of being on the field. We don't keep score (officially) in this division. But, I CAN say the final score was 11 to 3 with the White Socks in the lead. Ava had a couple great stops and used some of her tricks/skills she learned at camp this past summer. There was a girl on the other team that was shoving and after 3 times of being shoved Ava told her to step off.

Sophia and Isabella are playing U-8, all girls, with Coach Rami!. It was a true blow out with the Blue Dolphins taking on the Blue Butterflies, 8 to 1 (again...that's not official ;-0 ). I haven't been to the practices so I really had no idea just how aggressive this little group of 9 girls is. WOW! They really lit it up out there. Isabella scored 4 goals and Sophia scored 1 goal.

Apparently the other coach was not that happy after the game and asked Rami if our girls would be attending "basketball practice" after the game. I guess we'll have to bring birth certificates to play next week...LOL! Hey buddy...we can't control genetics!

Of course, Quentin was the sideline assistant coach and did fabulous today too!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

YA! I love soccer season!

Jennifer said...

so awesome!! they are great!