Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The Official Weigh In

Today marks exactly 3 weeks and 7 sessions with the personal trainer at the gym. I've worked out a total of 9 times.

I have lost 4.1 pounds. I hope to loose 12-15 pounds in 90 days. The trainer thinks I can pull it off but I'm going to have to step up my game. This week I am adding cardio on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Monday is Workout A. 10-12 minute Cardio warm up (1 mile jog) and weight circuits for arms and legs with a 10 minute stationary bike cool down (2 mile bike).
Tuesday is all cardio 2 miles on the treadmill (25 minutes) and 2.5 miles on the bike (10 minutes). 45 minutes total.
Wednesday is Workout B. Cardio warm up and mat work that mostly focuses on core and abs, a few things on the ab machines and then a stationary bike cool down.
Thursday is all cardio again with a few extra repetitions on the machines where I am weak (push ups, abs, etc) 1 hour total.
Friday is Workout C. Continue Cardio warm up and cool down and in between more abs and some stability exercises to strenthen my balance and make me stand up straight.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

woo hoo! Congrats!!!! Maybe you'll inspire me....

I have that 5K to do on Sunday and I didnt train. guess I'll be walking most of it. oh well.