Thursday, June 12, 2008

I can't walk!

Oh boy! 20 years of non-activity and arthritis should have been my first sign that I should not have gotten greedy with the anticipated weight loss at the gym.

I have injured myself to the point of not being able to walk or bear weight from the knee to the ankle...on BOTH legs.

It's is excrutiatingly painful to walk and my ankles are completely swollen. My knees are swollen and the pain radiates all the way up to my lower back.

I'm taking 4 days off from the gym. And, 10 days off any treadmill/stationary bike exercises. 2 steps backward.

Tomorrow is the last day of school and I'm hobbling around until Rami returns from his latest trip.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I hope you're able to go to the doctor tomorrow! Just give the kids the keys to the van and let them take themselves to the last day of school ;-)

Love ya!!!

Lori said...

That sounds just awful!!! I am sorry you are in so much pain and hope that whatever it is that is causing this, will heal quickly

Jennifer said...

oh man. you need to take it easy.
drop those kids at the curb on the last day - they know how to get in by now. LOL LOL xoxo