Saturday, March 29, 2008

I went "golfing" today.

In search of a 6 hour hobby to get some time alone. I went shopping today at an outlet in Ontario (about an hour drive) with Jennifer. It's also an hour drive for her.

We had a great afternoon and we shopped 'till we dropped. My legs were sore after walking through the mall 3 times. We ate a late lunch at the Rainforest Cafe. We scored some GREAT bargains.

I returned home to a clean house with children who missed me in the 7 hours I was gone.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

haha - what a great golf trip! :o) my feet hurt - I should have worn gym shoes. I tried on all my purchases when I got home - the new shoes are great! thanks for your help - the best part was hangin' with you! woops -not sure why i have two comments -haha new to blogger. :o)