Friday, March 28, 2008

The Magic

The magic and wonder of 4 days in Disneyland. With 4 kids. It was a great time and a trip not likely out done for a long while. So many overwhelming things to see and do. 3 days at Disney and 1 day at California Adventure Park. Mickey's Toon Town Madenss, Princess Dinner, Dancing with the High School Musical 2 Parade, Sophia in a stage show, a Minnie and Friends Breakfast it was all very exciting!

Quentin did have to visit the emergency room for a breathing problem he had on the 3rd day of the trip. There was a little stress when we had to call Disney 911 and they arrived in our room within 2 minutes with 4 paramedics, 2 security guards and 2 registered nurses. Rami took him straight away to Western Medical Center in Aneheim. He had RSV and was administered 3 breathing treatments and oral steriods. He was back at Disney 5 hours later but missed the Princess Dinner with the girls.





2 comments:

Jennifer said...

the pic of them looking into the park is my favorite - with those ears. poor Q - I'm glad he's better- I dont think he cared that he missed princess dinner, but I'm sure he would have rather not been in the hospital. :(

Nicole said...

I'm so glad that Q is better. I'm sure he did it on purpose so he wouldn't have to go to the princess dinner. Him and daddy probably cooked that one up ;)