Sunday, July 10, 2011

Wow!

It's been 2 months. I've been MIA, disappeared, gone but not forgotten. The last 2 months has been the craziest times I've had in a very long time. I have been so unbelievably busy beyond anything ever sustainable or imaginable.

About a week ago I finally released the breath I've held for the last 2 months and declared that I am done. Crossed the last of the major projects off the list and started trying to enjoy summer vacation.

We've done so much I can't even remember it all. We've finished school for the year, finished soccer, finished ice skating, finished ballet and moved into our final home. what started off as a few small projects turned into some major projects around the new house and knowing that the house was vacant for 23 days before furniture we tried to capitalize on that. We're settled and luckily we didn't waste the whole summer away.

We still have 2 months before school starts and we're signed up for all kinds of camps and activities and we even have a few weekends off to enjoy some day trips and visits with friends and family and days on the beach.

Relax and breathe...that's the plan until Fall.

No comments: