Written by: Ava (2nd grade)
If I could find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, I would spend all of it on...rings, necklaces, 4 yo yos, 29 wind up toys, 100 finger paints, 20 houses, 200 books, 900 computers, 1,280 plants, 24 cookies, 2,100 carrots of gold and many other fun things like...3,990 soccer balls, 1,000 baseball bats (to hit my brother), 100 dogs, cats, hamsters, gerbils, snakes and many other pets.
After that I will be tired. I would take a nap. I just forgot one more thing....a leprechaun.
I would wear all the jewelry. I would share all the yo yos. I would wind up all the wind up toys. I would splatter all the finger paints. I would give away all my houses. I would read all the books. I would play on all the computers. I would water the plants. I would eat all the treats. I would spend all the gold. I would play every sport. I would play with all the pets. Oh no! What happened to the leprechaun?!
Wait he left a pot of gold behind! I know just what I would do with it!!
The End.
***um, I'm a little concerned as a mother about her idea for the baseball bats but overall I think this gives us a pretty good idea of the kind of sweetheart Ava is and the things she enjoys. Fantastic writing!***
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment