There are the main ones...
18+
18-24
25-34
I've bought these demos for my clients the car dealerships, college and universities and banks. They are desirable because they are up and coming.
AND, then there is ----my new demo 35-54
Honestly, the only client I buy 35-54 for is Nursing Homes and Rehabilitative Care. You know, focus on the people who are now on the downside of life...the decline. EEEKS! Media outlets barely even care about this demo...they are shocked when I buy it...it's not their "core".
I'm going to try to beat the stereotype here but facing the long 19 year span that is my new demographic head on----it is daunting and a little scary.
My oldest child has pointed out to me recently that I am no longer hip, cool and fresh. I am quite frankly almost an embarrassment to her. I have entered THAT stage of parenthood.
I have had a beautiful 35 years where I have grown and taken advantage of life and I hope to have at least another wonderful 35 years continuing to become the person I am destined to be.
Happy Birthday to ME!

2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I LOVE YOU!!
look at the bright side --
now you can buy, without feeling an ounce of guilt...fabulous creams & cosmetics!! Hit the Chanel counter!
You're a baby in that age group...and even Creme de LaMer is too rich for you! (thank God, because that stuff is way too expensive!)
You can still shake what your momma gave you (in Stilettos) and when you do it, everyone is envious because you are seriously, ONE HOT MOM!!!!
enjoy your mothers day tea today w/ Sophie. I love you & hope you have a great day!
I hope you had a FABULOUS day b/c you certainly deserve it. You are one fabulous friend and woman :)
Post a Comment