Thursday, May 1, 2008

Grandma is here!

Quentin and I picked Grandma up at the airport this morning. He hugged her and then sent her on her way. Saying "Bye Grandma" as we were leaving the airport. Guess he didn't realize she was coming with us and it wasn't just a trip to visit her at her home (the airport).

Remember many years ago when Isabella was 4 years old. She asked me once if Grandma actually lived at the airport. Because from her perspective we never actually saw her get on a plane. So, she just assumed we kept driving to and from the airport for Grandma because that's where she lived. I think this was what Q thought too. Nice to see you Grandma. Now, we'll see you again, "bye-bye".

Grandma is here for 12 days and we have a full schedule of activities. Fun Times!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

lol I love it! I remember when Isabella thought that...so funny!

see you tomorrow!!
xo